Are you having problems with your data management? MySQL is the software that can manage your data and store them. There is a lot of software in this advanced technological era that can help you to store your data. So why MySQL! This software can make many inquiries at the same time, and it’s also multi usable. That makes this software a preferable one for your database management and storage. Now let’s know about how to install MySQL in Windows 10.
MySQL is a very useful thing when you have so many data to interrogate. No matter what type of data MySQL can easily store them as a database and you can track them at any time of your need. Installing MySQL is a very easy task to do. Now, in the following, it has been shown that how you can install MySQL installer or download MySQL and install it in windows 10.
MySQL Downloading Process
- If you are wondering how to install the MySQL community server, this will help you. First, you have to enter the MySQL website and then click on the download option.
- Then you have to click on the MySQL community edition option at the bottom of the page.
- After that, click on the top option of the page named MySQL community server.
- The next task is you should click the option given in the image given below named to go to the download page.
- Now you have to select the download option below because that is the full version web free download if you want to install data freeway.
- At last, you have to click on the option shown in the picture then the download will start.
MySQL Installing Process
- When you open the installment process of MySQL installation, the first page will require the agreement terms. You have to select the box of accepting terms then click on select.
- Click on developer default then, the installation process confirmation will come to the page.
- If the requirements of the missing product tab come like this. Click on yes.
- Click on the execute option, and the installation will start.
- The installation process will run one after another continuously.
- After completing the installation, click on the next, then the product configuration will start.
- Clicking the next option type and networking tab will come. Select the given option in the picture and click next.
- The next page will come on the server configuration type. Most of the time, that page is set by default. No need to change anything, click on next. On this page, you have to give the password for root your account. After giving the password, you have to add user account information of your MySQL.
- The next two pages will be set up by default. No need to change. Then click on next. The execute task will come up and click on it.
- After finishing the task, the router settings page will come up by clicking next. Set up configuration. Then click next.
- Execute the task. Then click finish.
- Eventually, by clicking on next, this page will come up. Now click on finish, and your installation process is finish.
1.How do I install MySQL on Windows 10 64 bit?
– Installation of 64bit windows 10 MySQL is as same as the normal. You just have to download the 64-bit file for installation.
2.How do I download and install MySQL on Windows 10?
– You can download the MySQL installation file form the MySQL website as your device requires. Then you have to run the installation process by the procedure. The procedure may take some time and steps, but it will end up eventually. After the installation process finish, you can enjoy your MySQL in Windows 10.
3.How do I install MySQL?
– After downloading MySQL extract it. Then run the installation. The installation will be very much by default, no need to change anything, give the root password and your user information. After that, eventually, the installation process will be finished.
- When you give the user password and the root password during installation, two passwords should be different. And you have to remember each of them clearly.
- MySQL installation process requires some additional words about the installation. Whether you can install the full MySQL or you can custom it as your need.
MySQL is a very useful software when you need to store the database of your need. The installation process of this software may take some time and work, but that is not a hard task at all. So hurry up if you require MySQL in your everyday works. Follow the procedure to end up with a successful MySQL installation.