You may feel bored with the color of your Windows 10 and look for something completely different. In this article, we are going to cover those features along with sharing why and how to invert colors on Windows 10.
How to Invert Colors on Windows 10?
“Press Windows key + Ctrl + C”, this is the keyboard shortcut to enable or disable color inversion on Windows 10.
How To Invert Colors On Computer With Keyboard Shortcut By Magnifier Tool
1. Zoom In/Out
1. Zoom In/Out
Press “Windows” key + “+” to open the Magnifier tool and zoom in.
Press “Ctrl” key + “-” to return to normal screen size. Repeat if needed for further zooming.
2. Invert Colors
Press “Ctrl + Alt + I” to invert the colors on the screen.
3. Undo Inverted Colors
Press “Ctrl + Alt + I” again to revert to the original color display.
4. Close Magnifier
Press “Windows” key + “Esc” to close or turn off the Magnifier tool.
How To Invert Colors On Computer Manually By Magnifier Tool
You can also invert colors or fix inverted colors on Windows 10 manually with the Magnifier tool. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the “Settings” of your Windows 10 computer.
2. Find “Ease of Access” settings. Click to enter inside.
3. Choose “Magnifier” from the vision menu.
- Turn the Magnifier on/off from the toggle.
- To invert color manually, tick on the “Invert colors” box. To fix the inverted color issue, remove the tick mark from the box.
How Do I Fix Inverted Colors On Windows 10 using High Contrast Settings
Using high contrast settings can also invert colors on your Windows 10. However, you can turn on or off High Contrast Settings manually or accidentally which can invert the color. Here’s how to invert colors and how to fix the inverted color problem with Ease of Access settings:
- Open “Settings” by searching manually or using the shortcut of the “Windows” key and “I” key.
2. Navigate to the “Ease of Access” option from Settings.
3. Have a look at the menu on the left side. Find the “High Contrast” option.
4. Under “Use High Contrast” settings, you will see a toggle to choose turn on or off. Turn on if you want to invert the color and turn off if you want to fix the inverted color problem.
5. Again, if you want to invert the color choose any high-contrast theme from below.
How to Turn on Grayscale Mode to Invert Colors on Windows 10
Using Grayscale mode is also another way to invert colors on your computer. Here’s how to enable grayscale mode on Windows 10:
- Open “Settings.”
- Navigate to “Ease of Access” settings.
- Select “Color Filter” from the left menu.
4. Turn on the color filter using the toggle switch under “Use color filters.”
5. Choose your preferred color scheme from options like “Inverted,” “Grayscale,” or “Grayscale Inverted.”
6. Quick access to color filter settings: Press “Windows + Ctrl + C” to open the color filter menu directly, where you can toggle the filter on/off and choose different options.
7. To enable only “Grayscale” mode, toggle the color filter on first, and then select “Grayscale” from the options.
8. To return to the normal screen, simply turn off the color filter by toggling it off. This will cancel any negative or grayscale filters applied.
For a few computer users, inverting the color is fun, while it is a necessity for most people. Knowing how to invert colors on your computer is important. Share the post with your friends if you love it.
Q. How can I invert colors on Windows 10?
A. To invert colors, you can use the shortcut by pressing the Windows key + Ctrl + C, or navigate to “Settings” > “Ease of Access” > “Color Filters,” then enable “Turn on color filters.”
Q. What’s the purpose of inverting colors on Windows 10?
A. Inverting colors can help reduce eye strain and make the screen easier to read. Particularly, you can use this feature during nighttime.
Q. Can I customize the inverted colors on Windows 10?
A. Absolutely! Windows 10 allows you to adjust color filters. Simply you have to open “Settings” > “Ease of Access” > “Color Filters” and click “Color filters settings.”
Q Is there a keyboard shortcut to turn off color inversion quickly?
A. Yes, you can instantly disable the color inversion by pressing the Windows key + Ctrl + C.
Q. Can I set up a schedule for color inversion on Windows 10?
A. Unfortunately, Windows 10 doesn’t have a built-in scheduling feature. However, you can use third-party apps to set specific time for color inversion.
Q. Will inverting colors affect my images and videos on Windows 10?
A. Inverting colors won’t affect the file itself. But it will affect everything displayed on your screen, including images and videos.
Q. Does inverting colors impact gaming performance on Windows 10?
A. The impact is generally minimal. So, you can still enjoy your games with inverted colors.