In the 90’s decade, emoticon was a popular way to express emotions in many popular communication apps like MSN, Yahoo, etc. Unbelievably, this old thing became more popular in the past few years. Nowadays, Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, etc., are a big part of our daily life where emoticons a.k.a emojis are used now and then.
We use different devices to stay connected with our friends and family on Social media, and the devices are also updated significantly. Now updated devices come with emoticons preinstalled on their built-in keyboards. We use apps to use emojis because can express your emotion by emojis instead of typing 100 words.
In this article, we will discuss emojis and how to change emoji color on android devices.
What is Emoji?
In simple words, emojis are symbols which can illustrate your feelings and emotion. Emojis are available in most popular social media apps such as Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat. Moreover, we use various virtual keyboard apps to use different types of emojis.
Most of the keyboard apps have an emoticon library. You can access that by taping the smiley icon on your virtual keyboard.
Meaning of Emoji
According to some studies, the Yellow color symbolizes hope and happiness, that’s why the emojis color is yellow. The motive is to spread joy and light worldwide. The meaning of emoji is “Image creator.”The first world’s emoji day was 17th July 2014, which is the third most used language.
When should you use Emoji?
You should use emojis at the right time and place. If you use emojis all the time at every site, it can ruin the conversation’s seriousness. It can make the conversation insensitive and irritating.
You should use them with your words, and it will help you express your emotions and add more priority to your comments. You can’t use emojis in a formal conversation, but you can use them in casual talks.
Moreover, many communication applications use emoticons for their business to connect with their customer pleasantly.
Gender Differences in using Emoji
In online communications, men and women use emojis differently, sometimes oppositely. There is a vast difference between Men and Women in expressing emotions and expressions. That’s why there are differences in using emoji also. Women usually talk more emotionally and like to discuss feelings than males. So, it’s pretty normal that females will use emotional emojis in conversation more than males.
Benefits of using Emoji
Emojis are created with punctual marks, letters, and numbers to express general emotions, expressions, and feelings. You must have a question: why should you use emojis? So, let’s discuss some benefits of using emojis.
Emojis save Time
We live in a digital age. Time is a valuable thing, but today time is money. Sometimes it is hard to express your feelings to another person by texting. On the other hand, it takes time to type texts to express your emotions adequately. But using emoji, you can express your feeling and expression most simply toward someone you are talking to.
Emojis Make it effortless
Many people don’t prefer extra talking and typing in a conversation. Emojis For those peoples, emojis can be very useful for those peoples because they can choose which emotion to express within a few seconds.
Emoji Language is Geography Neutral
Emoji language is recognized as the third famous language globally because it’s known worldwide and will help you to communicate with someone visually.
Can I change emojis on Android?
You can’t upgrade or change your android’s built-in emoji package manually. If you want to change then, it will require root permission on your android. There’s an app named Emoji Switcher that can switch the emoji package of your android phone.
How can I change the Emoji color on Android?
The process of changing Emoji color on Android can be different depending on the device model and software. Some of the android devices have a color-changing option by default, and others may not have this option. We will show you some universal processes to change emoji color for all android devices below:
1. Change Emoji color with Gboard app:
- Open Gboard in any conversation
- Tap on the smiley icon on the bottom of the keyboard
- Select an emoji that supports color change.
- Long tap on the emoji, then it will give you some color choices.
- Choose the color you want to use.
2. Change Emoji Color with Messenger app:
- Open the Messenger app on your device.
- Open any conversation
- Tap on the smiley icon on the right bottom corner
- Go to emojis
- Scroll down and find a hand or human emojis
- Long press on the emoji that you want to change color and hold it.
- Choose the color you want to apply. ( It will set as default color).
3. Change Emoji with Telegram
- Open Telegram app
- Tap on any conversation
- Tap on the smiley icon located at the left bottom corner.
- Choose any of the hand or human emojis.
- Long tap on the icon and hold it.
- Select your favorite color.
1. How do you change the emoji skin on Facebook?
To apply skin tone to custom skin tone supported emojis, you have to tap on the emoji and hold it, select the skin tone you want to use on Facebook from the skin tone options.
2. How do I change the color of the emojis on Messenger?
- Open a conversation in your messenger app. From here, you can also change the chat color of the conversation.
- Open the conversation details.
- Tap the “Emoji” option and select your “go-to” emoji and change it.
- Tap “color” and select which color you want to set.
3. How do I Uninstall the Emoji keyboard from my android?
- Open your settings app
- Find “Apps” From the settings
- Find the emoji keyboard that you want to uninstall
- Select and tap on Uninstall.
4. How Can I Get New Emojis?
You can get new emojis from different Keyboard apps or communication apps such as messenger.
5. How can I get more emojis on Android?
- Open your device settings app.
- Find the “ Language and Input” option from the settings menu
- Tap on your default keyboard
- Click on settings
- Find the “Add-on Dictionary.”
- Tap on Emojis for English words
- Install it.
6. What is the best Emoji App for Android?
The seven best emoji keyboard apps for Android in 2021 are listed below:
- Kika keyboard
- Swiftkey keyboard
- Emoji keyboard