Do you love taking selfies? Nowadays, Bluetooth selfie sticks are more trending and thus booming in the global market, especially among the youth. With a Bluetooth selfie stick monopod, you can go wireless and capture your moment by pairing your Android device with the Bluetooth selfie stick.
In this article, we are going to show you how to connect your Bluetooth selfie stick to the Android device and what to do if you can not connect the Bluetooth selfie stick monopod to the Android.
Waiting no more here, let’s go ahead.
How Do I Connect My Bluetooth or Wireless Selfie Stick to My Android Phone?
Step-1: Unbox and Charge your Bluetooth Selfie Stick.
- Carefully unbox the new Bluetooth selfie stick without applying pressure or force. Open from the marked side to remove the stick smoothly.
- Locate the micro USB cable inside the box and use it to recharge the selfie stick’s battery.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to the stick and the other end to your computer or smartphone’s USB charger (whichever you prefer for charging).
- Charging time may vary depending on the stick’s power and model. Typically, it takes 1 to 2 hours for a full charge.
- For the first charge, ensure you fully charge the selfie stick before using it.
Step-2: Turn on your Bluetooth Selfie Stick.
• Turn on the selfie stick using the power switch at the bottom.
• The blue light indicates it’s on and ready to connect to your Android device.
Step-3: Connect and Pair your Bluetooth Selfie Stick to Your Android Smartphone.
• Enter pairing mode by turning on the selfie stick (flashing blue LED).
• In your phone’s Bluetooth settings, select “Search for new devices” if it’s the first time pairing.
• Choose the selfie stick name from the list to pair.
• If previously paired, select the selfie stick name from the list.
• Ensure both phone and selfie stick Bluetooth are active.
• You’re now ready to capture photos and videos hassle-free!
Step-4: Attach Your Mobile Phone Inside the Device Holder of the Selfie Stick.
• Gently place your device in the selfie stick holder.
• Release the bracket to secure the device.
• Ensure the device is neither too loose nor too tight.
• Check the fit before purchase for a perfect match.
Step-5: Extend the Selfie Stick as Required.
• Hold the bottom and top of the selfie stick and extend as needed.
• Select a selfie stick with your desired length, some extend up to 40 inches or more
Step-6: Get Amazing Selfies.
● Finally, you can now get ready to take amazing selfies with your Bluetooth selfie stick.
Why Cannot I Connect My Device with the Selfie Stick? What Should I Do?
Well, there are a bunch of reasons why you might fail to connect your Android device with the selfie stick. Let’s see some of the major reasons and what you should do if you cannot connect your device to the Bluetooth selfie stick:
- Check if Bluetooth is working on both the device and selfie stick.
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on for both the device and the selfie stick.
- Verify compatibility between the device and selfie stick’s Bluetooth versions.
- Make sure the selfie stick’s blue LED light is blinking for pairing.
- Disconnect the selfie stick from any other connected device if needed.
Why My Bluetooth Selfie Stick is Not Working?
If your selfie stick is not from a good manufacturer or brand, the selfie stick might not work when you need it most. One of the reasons it does not work sometimes is the weak Bluetooth connection.
Another reason is that the battery of the monopod is drained completely. And another common reason that might cause this problem is that it has faults in its settings. If you buy cheap products by sacrificing quality, this problem might occur. So, make sure that you buy a good selfie stick for Android from a reputable brand.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How do you connect a selfie stick to Samsung?
No matter which mobile device you are using, the process of pairing and connecting is the same for almost all Android devices. So, if you follow the steps mentioned above, you can easily connect a selfie stick to your Samsung smartphone.
How do you use a selfie stick without Bluetooth?
If your Selfie stick is wired, it generally does not come with Bluetooth. In that case, you have to put the wire inside the plug-in hole of your device. However, if your Bluetooth Selfie stick is no more working, you can alternatively use delay timer and then take any photo and video automatically when the time arrives.
How to do Mpow Bluetooth selfie stick pairing?
As mentioned earlier, the pairing of the device and the selfie stick is almost identical for all selfie sticks. So, follow the guide we have put above to pair your device with Mpow Bluetooth selfie stick.
So, do you now know how to connect a Bluetooth selfie stick? We believe that the answer is “Yes, I know it now”. We hope that our guide on how to connect Bluetooth selfie sticks to Android will come to your help and let you enjoy taking unlimited selfie photos and videos.