Do You Want To Know About How To Forward A Voicemail On Android? Voicemail (known as a remote answering machine) is a feature that allows users and subscribers to exchange their personal voice mail. Voicemail feature helps a caller to transfer his/her recorded audio message to the recipient. A voicemail feature could be really beneficial for those who are in meetings or who just missed the call.
Similar to the old answering machine, but the Voicemail store data on the service provider’s server like a mailbox. In the past, voicemail comes to prevent missed calls as well as facilitate call screening.
But, recently, voicemail integrated with the internet and helps the user to received incoming messages on smartphones, tablets and also in computers.
How to Set Up Your Voicemail on Android
Voicemail definitely a nice feature and its setup process are not tough.
Well, we will now help you to set up a voicemail on your android device easily.
Moreover, we’ll also help you to set up Google Voice app if your local voicemail service doesn’t work simply.
This method is available for those who want to use their carriers provided voicemail service.
So, let’s see how to set up carrier voicemail.
- First of all, open the Settings from your device and go to Call settings => Voicemail from the list.
- Now, you have to touch on the Voicemail service then chose My carrier.
- Now, You need to tap on Voicemail settings => select Voicemail number => type your voicemail number => tap OK
N.B: You may see Setup instead of Voicemail settings on some devices.
- Now, touch the OK under the Voicemail number changed.
- After that, You have to open the dialer and hold on the 1 for some seconds until call on the voicemail service.
Thus you can easily set up your voicemail settings on your android device.
Google Voice (an internet-based phone number) works on smartphones and the internet and you will be able to place and receive calls from anywhere.
So, let’s see how you can operate google voice service.
- First of all, download and install the Google Voice app and open it.
- After opening the app, go to Settings and select Voicemail greeting from the Voicemail section.
- After that, tap on the Record a greeting.
- When you tap on the Record a greeting, you will see a green microphone, now record your message. When your record will finish then tap on the Stop.
- If you like your recording, you can save it by tap Save otherwise tap Redo.
N.B: If you have more than one record then your latest will be your active greeting.
Finally, you have to specify how you will be informed about new voicemail messages.
- One way, you can get voicemail messages by email (so that turn on the option Get voicemail via email).
- Another way, you can also get through text message (so that tap Get voicemail via messages => select which phones to send the texts to).
How to Check Voicemail on android
So, you know about voicemail as well as it’s set up process. Now, we show you how to could check your voice mail on your android device.
- At first, you have to open the dial pad from the bottom of your phone’s home screen.
- After that, tap on the 1 button for some seconds, it will automatically dial your voicemail.
- You will listen to a voicemail instruction and know “How you could retrieve your message”.
- When it is done then hit the End button to finish.
How to forward a voicemail on android
In this section, we will visual you how you could forward your voicemail, so, let’s have a look.
- At first, you have to find out your phone’s Settings option and tap to open it.
- Now, you may see a list, now you have to find out the Call option.
- When you access to call then find out More settings and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the Call forwarding and then select Voice call.
- After that, select Always Forward and select the contact (whom you want to send) and tap Enable.
How do I forward a voicemail to someone else?
At first, you have to set up your voicemail service, then select the contact from settings => call=> more settings=> call forwardings => voice call=> always forward.
Can you forward a voicemail on Samsung?
Yes, you can after followings this path settings => call=> more settings=> call forwardings => voice call=> always forward => select contact.
How do you send a voicemail?
You can send voicemail through your phone or by google voice app. You have to set up at first to send voicemail.
Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically?
Yes, you can so that you need to download and install a 3rd part app named AutoForwardSMS on your device.
How do you send a voicemail?
There are 2 options to send a voicemail one is the carrier voicemail and another is google voice. You can easily send a voice mail by setting up one of these options.
Finally, you might find this article worthy to understand ins and out about voicemail. Hopefully, you will be able to set up, check and also forward voicemail through your android device. Lastly, although we try to clarify how to forward a voicemail on android, anything remains unclear to you, just notify us through the comment section.